Author Topic: "Eww, props"- Shut the forget up  (Read 11783 times)

bitch, you're talking about legos here.

if there's anything worth sanctifying the purity of, it's legos.

Legos? What on earth is a Legos? Perhaps you're referring to Blockos, a popular and completely original construction activity product invented in Glenmark. Oh, the fun we had building our Cosmo Ships and Extinguish Trucks in the old days. Then things got even better when Blocko Gang released such fun themes based on our favorite Snollywood movies, such as Star Fights and Indianapolis James!

Legos? What on earth is a Legos? Perhaps you're referring to Blockos, a popular and completely original construction activity product invented in Glenmark. Oh, the fun we had building our Cosmo Ships and Extinguish Trucks in the old days. Then things got even better when Blocko Gang released such fun themes based on our favorite Snollywood movies, such as Star Fights and Indianapolis James!
You're a great troll ogre

The response to every single point I make in this thread is always nonsensical.

That was hilarious.

sig'd

blue

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 11:42:45 PM by Badspot »

And THATS how you completely stop all posting in a topic.

Oh, so typing one word stops us all? But I'm posting ;3

With the tempting message of challenge whether you can or cannot respond

With the tempting message of challenge whether you can or cannot respond
You're a moron.

Theres a fixed version of the prop mod somewhere on the internet I have it and it dosent spam the console.

And THATS how you completely stop all posting in a topic.
you're so talented.

who cares if the topic was already dead, you bumped it! so obviously the only conclusion is that everyone was too amazed by your intellectually valid points of argument to accept your challenge and post.