Author Topic: RMS Titanic v.3  (Read 33425 times)

wow that looks awsome! :cookieMonster:

Totally!
That would be really neat to see in person.. Make sure you save that file so I can see it!
Hmm.. Are any of these builds going to be included with retail? Like Beta City? :P

Bones4

I installed the screw shafts:

from your original build i can clearly see why Badspot allowed you into the "club". And this build is by far the best thing i've seen in Blockland to date. Badspot, good call. This guy can really show off what Blockland can do. I'm so envious that i can't play with that beta too !! In fact, might be time i spoke to you in a pm :)

Bones4

New screen...  it's a few days old. (both sides are done)

New screen...  it's a few days old. (both sides are done)

Thats really great, do you think BS will include some of your builds in the release of retail?

We all have copies of eachother's saves, wheter we release them or not will depend on whether we can figure out who built what, get everything properly labeled, and see who does and doesn't want their stuff released.

This is making assumptions though. I know that I've named some of my builds random_build_15, and given them descriptions like "asdgf" and "cityv2 includs stuff", that no one would understand. And I was assuming that the other beta testers probably did it too.

We can probably include Beta City, the Ice Palace, and some random arenas for deathmatches. If not in the game, then certainly as an extra download.

Bones4

I don't mind having this build release with retail, that is if it's done by release.

You got 15 days, i'm sure it'll be done before release

Bones4

15 or more...   yes, a longer release estimate may be in effect in the near future :-(

15 or more...   yes, a longer release estimate may be in effect in the near future :-(
BS still having trouble with some bugs?

We'll never run out of bugs. Trust me, when it goes retail, people will probably find hundreds of bugs we couldn't even have imagined. I think right now it is just about getting everything Badspot wants in the game put in, and making sure there are no fatal bugs that would cripple the release.

I'm good at finding bugs D: