Author Topic: RMS Titanic v.3  (Read 33424 times)

which isnt always a good thing

what are you saying.....>.>

finding bugs can coem at the worst moments
ie you jsut finished a scale model of the chrysler buildign and you find a bug that makes all your bricks invisible so you save it becaus eyou forgot to do that earlyer and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible

Wow, that's a long sentence. o.O

Bones4

ie you jsut finished a scale model of the chrysler buildign and you find a bug that makes all your bricks invisible so you save it becaus eyou forgot to do that earlyer and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible

Finding bugs can come at the worst moments.
ie You just finished a scale model of the chrysler building and you find a bug that makes all of your bricks invisible so you save it because you forgot to do that earlier and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible.*

wow that would be so annoying.... especially if it happend to the titanic v.3

anyway v.3 looks awsome!

ie You just finished a scale model of the chrysler building and you find a bug that makes all of your bricks invisible. so, you save it because you forgot to do that earlier and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible.*

ie You just finished a scale model of the chrysler building and you find a bug that makes all of your bricks invisible. So, you save it because you forgot to do that earlier and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible.*

Heheheh.

ie You just finished a scale model of the chrysler building and you find a bug that makes all of your bricks invisible. so, you save it because you forgot to do that earlier and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible.*

ie You just finished a scale model of the chrysler building and you find a bug that makes all of your bricks invisible. So, you save it because you forgot to do that earlier and reload and find all your bricks are still invisible.*

Heheheh.
ie You just finished a scale model of the Chrysler Building and you find a bug that makes all of your bricks invisible. So, you save it because you forgot to do that earlier and reload and find that all of your bricks are still invisible.*

Bones4

I know that I didn't correct punctuation...   I was just making it legible

Still looking great bones!

Trying to stay on track...

I would think that a build such as this would make a great benchmark to see the actual limitations of the new Blockland. It appears though that you no longer have space to build within the bedroom. How do you plan on correcting this if this is true? How did you curve the smoke stack?

Overall this is quite impressive. Keep up the awesome work!

Itd be pretty bad having block saves included because new people will load them and say they made it and then the non newer people will call people noobs. And so it begins O.o

i hope you couldnt just save anyones build.
i wouldnt want that

a decent builder will likely build in offline mode or in their own server. and admins have always been able to save other peoples bricks. no reason for it to be different in retail.

Badspot

• Administrator
The saving is all client-side in retail - so anyone in the server can save at any time.  It's a big part of the usability and fun and we're just going to have to find some other way to deal with people claiming credit for things they didn't create. 

It's actually possible to create client-side saving scripts in Blockland v2 to save builds or even maps that you don't have the .mis for (including custom particle emitters and other datablocks that may be in the .mis file).  I've been tempted to make such a script just to make everyone stfu about "exclusive maps" and whatnot.