Author Topic: forgetGOD VIRUS?  (Read 5150 times)

I am on my iPod right now, it seems as if my computer has a virus or infection.

This program I never even heard of or seen,antivir, popped up a warning message saying I'm infected. I immediately attempted to rid of anti vir, so I opened up task manager and it closed immediately. I tried Microsoft security essentials, same thing. I am now restoring and going to see what happens.

I heard it deletes your faith.
/religionjoke

This happened to me, just do a system restore to before the virus.

Ok, im back on my computer, no warning stuff has popped up yet, so im going to run microsoft security essentials.
forget god im freaking out

How is it that these people have three or four anti-viruses and scan daily for any virus and get problems daily, yet I have one anti-virus, I hardly ever scan and the last time I got a virus was years ago?

This happened to me, just do a system restore to before the virus.
thank god i can restore to yesterday

Restart your computer, login, the second you see a background do Ctrl+Alt+Del and open Task Manager. It will open it before the virus has time to, then you can end the process for it and use Malwarebytes Anti-maleware to remove it

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

How is it that these people have three or four anti-viruses and scan daily for any virus and get problems daily, yet I have one anti-virus, I hardly ever scan and the last time I got a virus was years ago?
i only have one antivirus program too, the one that comes with microsoft :I

It's called adware and you fell for it because you are stupid.

You go to a website and it causes a close to fullscreen window to open that looks very realistically like an actual antivirus saying you are infected and then you install their program and you REALLY are infected. And you can only remove it by paying for it.

Basically, you weren't infected, now you are.

Your computer is now a religious zombie.

You go to a website and it causes a close to fullscreen window to open that looks very realistically like an actual antivirus saying you are infected and then you install their program and you REALLY are infected. And you can only remove it by paying for it.

Dude, i never downloaded any anti virus stuff.

I never downloaded it, it just poped up and it caused the virus to get in my computer, thats the same thing that happened to him

Got a virus by immediately downloading a suggested Anti-virus

9 years old when I did that ;.;

Im doing a fullscan with microsoft security essentials.

Im doing a fullscan with microsoft security essentials.
If you didn't install anything you are PROBABLY fine.