Author Topic: Tuner wrench.  (Read 4910 times)

You know the dit speed isn't a problem. No add on is needed. Just press the "~" near the top of the keyboard and a console appears. Then type in this exactly. (Everything in the line under!)

jeepVehicle.maxwheelspeed = 100;

^^^^^^
That will change the Jeeps speed.
Just find out the file name and replacethe "JeepVehical" bit.
I'll try find out if the same thing can be done with the steering and stuff.

I'll try also asking some scripter friends to help me out with this. Modle will just be wrench. Anyway, yeah Ill do my best, but for now make do with speed edit.
the problem with that is
Whilst it's possible to change individual wheel's ability to steer and apply driving force, to do this you'd need to change the datablock of the jeep, which would affect every jeep in the server and changing datablocks on the fly tends to cause instability.

You should make it so it does that on any brick so for people you don't know how to model or script can make vehicles out of bricks.

It's a good idea, but not suitable for Blockland.

bump
i think it is possible, rp were "not sutible for blockland", but they cam out anyway

hmmm
when the a jeep is created, the server name it jeep (1), jeep (2),and so on, so it creates a temporary file for each jeep, wich is then edited acordingly

This wouldn't work. When a new datablock is made during the game, everyone but the host will crash.

hmmm, could there be an option that when the gaame is created, it creates the datablocks, 20 or something, then they are used