Author Topic: Radial543- What happen to him?  (Read 4472 times)

You all know how to stay on topic. Who gives a forget if he was religious or not, that is not what this topic is about. God damn, you guys are all so ignorant.

You all know how to stay on topic. Who gives a forget if he was religious or not, that is not what this topic is about. God damn, you guys are all so ignorant.

Well you seem to have issues with religion don't you. I have specifically talked with him about religion and he is not a die hard christian. He has his basically own sect of it and it is far from what a normal christian would think.

I miss Radial. We once had a nice loong talk. Twas fun. c:

What'cha talk about?

Yeah, I loved talking to him.

Menen, what are the relevance of those two quotes?

Yeah, I loved talking to him.

Menen, what are the relevance of those two quotes?

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I just like to Quote 2 things someone send and then Bold a sentence in the first quote.

There's tons of Christians in this forum, just a lot of them don't actually say they are / lie about it.

What'cha talk about?
Many things. Life, religion, the forums. It was so nice. Radial is a very insightful boy. c:

There's tons of Christians in this forum, just a lot of them don't actually say they are / lie about it.
Inv3rted, Oasis, Wizard, and many others that claim to be Atheists on this forums are actually Christians in denial, you know.  :cookieMonster:

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I just like to Quote 2 things someone send and then Bold a sentence in the first quote.
I don't see my self being ignorant there. I could be wrong though.

Inv3rted, Oasis, Wizard, and many others that claim to be Atheists on this forums are actually Christians in denial, you know.  :cookieMonster:

It's true! I've tried to hide it for so long, and I thought everyone was fooled.

It's true! I've tried to hide it for so long, and I thought everyone was fooled.

You're no ninja.

I want Radial back. :(

He came into Armageddon's server and said
"Sucks Balls"

then left

he was cool imo.

he made a goodbye thread and then it got deleted.