Author Topic: Retail Blockland Countdown!  (Read 12530 times)

Sorry for the double post... apparanly I can't edit anymore...

I wanted to add that I don't know the official time of release, I just estimated at 12:00pm your time, on February 11th, and obviously 12:00pm in Australia is different from 12:00pm Pacific.  So I can't really put a link on there because I don't know where to download yet.  The timer isn't directly affiliated with Badspot.  It's just a nice estimate I made for myself.

Irk, does your thing work for you? I can't see the timer anymore :'(

Sorry for the double post... apparanly I can't edit anymore...

I wanted to add that I don't know the official time of release, I just estimated at 12:00pm your time, on February 11th, and obviously 12:00pm in Australia is different from 12:00pm Pacific.  So I can't really put a link on there because I don't know where to download yet.  The timer isn't directly affiliated with Badspot.  It's just a nice estimate I made for myself.
I know it was set for 12:00 PM, i don't care, i just wanna know how many days :P

*goes to look* Yay, 7 days :)

So, did you make the countdown in Flash 8 or Photoshop?

Will it be released at midnight Badspot time? Because I need to know what time that is.

it will come out when it comes out, whats the fuss?!?

Retail Blockland is the fuss O,o

yeah but moaning about when it coems out won't help will it?

It's how I sleep. But no probably not.

So, did you make the countdown in Flash 8 or Photoshop?

Flash 8

@Spation- lol! i highly doubt Badspot is going to be up at 12:00am just to release Blockland, but who really knows.

He might be really giddy at the loads of money he's going to get. If I ever get the though of money in my head it takes ages to get to sleep. Besides, I need the time in GMT.

Who cares about the exact time?! wake up on the day. check the forum *world saved*

But omg, if you aren't the very first person to download it!

[/cut]