Author Topic: A person who is such an idiot its hard to describe.  (Read 5038 times)

Let me explain this to you, tomcat:
...your a dumbass
Your comment was entirely irrelevannt towards what he had stated, because his statement didn't, in any format, imply the lack of intellect or knowledge.
How ironic.
This statement simply pointed out how you had mispelled "you're" whilst calling someone else a dumbass.  Ultimately implying that you're a contradictive fool.
The fact that you then persisted on posting images to try and justify your side made absolutely no sense.  You even posted another image, and followed up on calling the situation ironic in someone else's position, when they, again, hadn't stated anything implying that they lacked any form of intellect or knowledge

You're a prime example of one of the worst members this forum has to offer.

o.O?
Another example of your stupidity.

Please leave, you only contribute to this forum in a negative format.

Lalam, did you understand a word of last page?

Another example of your stupidity.

Please leave, you only contribute to this forum in a negative format.
you leave, your collage words are giving me a headache...

you leave, your collage words are giving me a headache...
I'm sorry that you think of them so highly, but they're basic words used to describe basic situations.
Lalam, did you understand a word of last page?
Hm?

well since i can remember ive kicked and banned people for reasons. i hate banning and kicking people, one i gave a 5min ban to a guy who was calling me a stuff head, badmin and all this crap. lol.

oh, well i dont call people stuff head basmins... lol, i get banned for stupid reasons... if what you said was true, then it wasnt you i suppose.

sorry i guess?

Lalam you continue to amaze me.

Army you talking to me???

wow i mispell too much >.<, i meant to say are you talking to me?

and now i see that you said lallam... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?