Author Topic: luk55 - I CAN MAKE BIG TEXT  (Read 9263 times)

GTFO...
We must skedaddle because Daniel said so.
Telling people to GTFO won't make them gtfo, smartypads.

You know what im calming down no more of this stuff stop this thread im tired of it.

Nah, we feel like keeping it.

You know what im calming down no more of this stuff stop this thread im tired of it.

Telling us to stop posting doesn't work

Yeah. Tell murders to stop murdering people, that'll work.

Banthisnoob. PLEASE BADSPOT, OH MIGHTY BADSPOT, BAN HIM! REMOVE HIM FROM HIS SORROWFUL EXISTANCE!

Banthisnoob. PLEASE BADSPOT, OH MIGHTY BADSPOT, BAN HIM! REMOVE HIM FROM HIS SORROWFUL EXISTANCE!

TAKE THIS GUY ALONG WITH HIM!

... Bitch your going with him. *Holds Skate infront of the possibly oncoming banhammer.*

... Bitch your going with him. *Holds Skate infront of the possibly oncoming banhammer.*

For?
Im innocent. Your not much, you admitted that you act handicaply on purpose in your drama topic.

Im not goin anywhere

Actually for one Skateaton, My IQ is literally nearly two. How i can use complete grammar I do not loving know, but for gods sakes I'm truely handicapped.

Actually for one Skateaton, My IQ is literally nearly two. How i can use complete grammar I do not loving know, but for gods sakes I'm truely handicapped.

Yes you are.

We dont like it, so leave