Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45685 times)

If you want to have an intelligent discussion with me, join my Skype call. My skype name is: Anthvinny. Skype is a free program that allows you to (that's right) talk with your mouth to REAL PEOPLE! You just need a microphone!

Do you people even READ the thread? Is my writing to long for your attention span to handle? I already said I enjoy the game and I still do! It's the 12 year olds and under that make me shake my head in shame and disappointment.

Do you read your posts?

A smart man will point out errors.

A smarter man yet, will try to fix the errors.

What is happening to our human race?

I was thinking the same thing myself. People exhalting themselves.

Is there nothing we can do to change it? I will insult the nearest people till they change there ways. Instead of changing my own.

ok get the forget out

If you want to have an intelligent discussion with me, join my Skype call. My skype name is: Anthvinny. Skype is a free program that allows you to (that's right) talk with your mouth to REAL PEOPLE! You just need a microphone!
REEAAAL smart anthony REAAAAll smart  :cookieMonster:

Great, get ready to be spammed, you ignorant forget!

I can use big words tooo

We are thinking to. You just can't stop exhalting yourself and attempt to help.

On the matter of Skype, I don't have a big enough screen for your ego, sorry.

We are thinking to. You just can't stop exhalting yourself and attempt to help.

On the matter of Skype, I don't have a big enough screen for your ego, sorry.
+1

The only immature one here is you throwing these half-assed taunts. and shadowed

Come on, talk to me on Skype! You want proof I'm not a so-called "ignorant forget idiot immature troll" then come talk to me! I won't be an a-hole! Don't be afraid. Real people talk to others everyday!

I will greatly consider contacting you this evening.

I wish ARC was here, he's good at ego fights

forget you anthony   >:(

Come on, talk to me on Skype! You want proof I'm not a so-called "ignorant forget idiot immature troll" then come talk to me! I won't be an a-hole! Don't be afraid. Real people talk to others everyday!
and starfishs talk to my 12 gauge to  :cookieMonster: