Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45700 times)

On the matter of Skype, I don't have a big enough screen for your ego, sorry.

I love you now.

Come on, talk to me on Skype! You want proof I'm not a so-called "ignorant forget idiot immature troll" then come talk to me! I won't be an a-hole! Don't be afraid. Real people talk to others everyday!
Why do you keep emphasizing 'real'? Do you think we are robots or something?

Hey guys we might make him commit Self Delete because he knows hes a bitch now :(
:cookieMonster:

I will greatly consider contacting you this evening.

It's a date! Bring as many Blockland friends as you wish! I'm sure we will all make a friend or two!

My Skype name is Anthvinny!

Come have a nice chat with me, friends! Evan, you want proof I'm 17? Come talk to me! Let's go Blockland! Let's have a Skype call!

a nice chat won't hppen with reg

Hey guys we might make him commit Self Delete because he knows hes a bitch now :(
Guy can't be a bitch

Yes, invite all your friends to gang up on him and make him ragequit skype

What? Get out of here, you're having no influence on any matter at the moment, you're just making people want to shoot you in the face more.

It's a date! Bring as many Blockland friends as you wish! I'm sure we will all make a friend or two!

My Skype name is Anthvinny!

Come have a nice chat with me, friends! Evan, you want proof I'm 17? Come talk to me! Let's go Blockland! Let's have a Skype call!

I don't have a mic. but I suppose you don't need one to chat.

What? Get out of here, you're having no influence on any matter at the moment, you're just making people want to shoot you in the face more.
you can use my shotty

you can use my shotty
It shoots twenties of times while shooting once, magnificent!

Well...I guess ill stick to putting up pics and deep post :/

Your logical fallacies make me gag giggle. I'm 17 yet I have no problem with all the kiddies, perhaps it's just you being a general drama whore.

Yes, invite all your friends to gang up on him and make him ragequit skype

???

You're free to come on Skype whenever you wish. Bring as many friends as you want too. There is no unfair advantage. Why do you make it sound as if I have qualms with each individual person here? Join the call!