Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45706 times)

inb4hegetshisbrotherordadtota lktousinsteadofhim,withhimoutofthecameragivinghintstotheguyoncamera,orhidingbehindacouch.

where is destroyer when you need him :|

That's odd, you have no IDEA of what I said there, do you?

Your logical fallacies make me gag giggle. I'm 17 yet I have no problem with all the kiddies, perhaps it's just you being a general drama whore.

I never asked for such attention. I'm not a troll. Despite what you all say you still keep coming here to give an "apparent troll" attention! To show you I'm a nice person get on Skype with me. Don't be afraid!

???

You're free to come on Skype whenever you wish. Bring as many friends as you want too. There is no unfair advantage. Why do you make it sound as if I have qualms with each individual person here? Join the call!
becuse you act like a selfish little prick who gets eveything he wants

But really, the majority of Blockland players are children, well observed, deal with it and don't whine over how awful they make the game.

But really, the majority of Blockland players are children, well observed, deal with it and don't whine over how awful they make the game.
+1

Christ, this topic is attracting so much traffic. I had to refresh constantly to make sure I read everything.

Aaaaanyway. Anthony, why are you playing something that could be described as a children's game, then going onto the forum for that game to post a topic about how you're sick of said children- even though there's an offline mode for the game- and expecting everybody to post good or neutral comments on it? Look at it this way; You're complaining about something that none of us can help you with, and then to make it worse you're even calling yourself a king. So please, stop acting like a jerk and just play single player.

Okay it is really loving difficult to get a post into this board. I must've had to read an extra fifty replies or so, I barely remember anything about what I'm posting right now. I mean Christ, people.

???

You're free to come on Skype whenever you wish. Bring as many friends as you want too. There is no unfair advantage. Why do you make it sound as if I have qualms with each individual person here? Join the call!
um no you drama whore

i'm also sure you're one of those little rich bratty kids

My Skype username: Anthvinny

I'm still waiting. My friends and I are nice people. Let's talk.

As the mighty badspot once said: You are pissing in a sea of piss

As the mighty badspot once said: You are pissing in a sea of piss
sounds hawt

I am pissing in a sea of fresh water and parasites.