Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45686 times)

um no you drama whore

Don't be afraid, small child. All you have to do is use your voice to talk to people. Try it, it's fun!

Don't be afraid, small child. All you have to do is use your voice to talk to people. Try it, it's fun!
No, he's not going to join the chat with you, you loving creep

Don't be afraid,I'm child enthusiast who likes children. All you have to do is use your voice to talk to me. Try it, it's fun!
forget you

No, he's not going to join the chat with you, you loving creep
thanks man

I already have one person in the chat with me from Blockland. Come on. You might know them.

As the mighty badspot once said: You are pissing in a sea of piss

You are pissing in an ocean of piss.

Also when you say "<noun> much?" you sound like a wanker.

Look how quiet it got when I called you out for a friendly talk. Only one accepted my offer and not even he has a mic! I am dissapointed. All bark, but no bite.

Look how quiet it got when I called you out for a friendly talk. Only one accepted my offer and not even he has a mic! I am dissapointed. All bark, but no bite.

You misspelled "Disappointed"

Ike, want to talk on Skype?

He is attempting to make friends.

On a forum where he posted a stupid topic that attracted much hatred.

So out of everybody in the world, he is trying to make friends with people who hate him.

PFFFHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh my gahahahahaaaaa...!

Dont he's child enthusiast,but then again burn his ass Ike (say things that are nice and harsh at the same time)

Ike, want to talk on Skype?

I don't have skype because I don't need it.

I figured it out this idiot isn't a troll he's an attention whore.

He is attempting to make friends.

On a forum where he posted a stupid topic that attracted much hatred.

So out of everybody in the world, he is trying to make friends with people who hate him.

PFFFHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh my gahahahahaaaaa...!

Let's talk Trop. Come on! Get on Skype, friend!

Don't be a pusillanimous individual.

Let's talk Trop. Come on! Get on Skype, friend!

Don't be a pusillanimous individual.
why do you think he doesn't want to be a cat?