Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 46191 times)

Sarge

Am I going deaf?
No, you're just pretending to ignore everyone like a massive tool and it makes you look like a handicap.

Lol, cigarette.

Sarge

Am I going deaf?
Anthony

forgetin go make my sammich.

Anthony

What's your computer doing in the kitchen?
Quoth Nilisco. "When a tree falls on a women, one must ask, whats a kitchen doing in the forest?"

Sarge

Am I going deaf?

He refuses to listen to anyone who is "younger than him" even if they make any point at all, although he does the same, with the excuse that he is much more intelligent than everyone...

Yup. You know that all too well, little boy. I met 8 people at least from Blockland. When you came we all introduced ourselves to you and you soon started to let the true colors run and we have to verbally destroy you to the point where "I gotta make dinner guise, brb." You never came back. You have been owned, yet you still talk trash.

Anyone else see what he is doing? Once he stopped doing his little age thing he lost our attention and anger. We slipped into going off topic and pretty much kicked him out of his own thread. He didn't like this so now he is doing the age thing again to get our attention back.

He refuses to listen to anyone who is "younger than him" even if they make any point at all, although he does the same, with the excuse that he is much more intelligent than everyone...

Didn't this kid just say the same thing? Broken record?

Anthony,

You're my hero. Please show me the light.

-Stay Jesus, Dr.Block.

Didn't this kid just say the same thing? Broken record?
Didn't you already quote him earlier?

lol dumbass and a transmission

Yup. You know that all too well, little boy. I met 8 people at least from Blockland. When you came we all introduced ourselves to you and you soon started to let the true colors run and we have to verbally destroy you to the point where "I gotta make dinner guise, brb." You never came back. You have been owned, yet you still talk trash.
Owned? "You've been....Trolled, You've been trolled, you have probably been told, not to reply to this guy,"

Anyone else see what he is doing? Once he stopped doing his little age thing he lost our attention and anger. We slipped into going off topic and pretty much kicked him out of his own thread. He didn't like this so now he is doing the age thing again to get our attention back.
NU! I want my topic jacker achievement!

Anthony,

You're my hero. Please show me the light.

-Stay Jesus, Dr.Block.

I always accept those who are willing.

So you never told me if you changed your email in the last 2 years

I love how we basically kicked Anthony out of his own topic lol.

ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED
Kick'd

Kick a user out of their own topic.

I will now change my Profile Religion to: Kaylanian.

ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED
Kick'd

Kick a user out of their own topic.

Ty!

So you never told me if you changed your email in the last 2 years

Sorry, there were more important things to attend too! Of course, I have. I have about 20 e-mails. I'll let you have the fun of finding which is the real one.

I thought you hated 14 year olds.