Poll

How do you Rate this as a commuity Project?

A really good one
3 (37.5%)
Not very good
2 (25%)
None Commuity
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 26, 2007, 01:07:33 PM

Author Topic: Go Go Karts  (Read 19018 times)

Here is a game I have made for a community project, what makes this a community project is that I'm trying to get people involved in the making of the small fun free game. This game is a great way to gain experience in Map editing, its for any one to make free different types of Racing Challenges.

The point of this game is to Build your "Own" Track and race it!

The game comes with the World Editor and a Base Map, Feel free to copy the base map and use the Structures already in the game to make your Race Track. Your Track doesn't have to be just on the base map it can be any where or on any thing you wish!

I will post updates with new Track pieces.
Download: Link
Update: Update3

Hint: If you make mission with out the terrain players who join will not have to download!

Current track pieces:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 12:54:21 PM by Packer »

Uhm... are those not from the torque demo?

Anyways, this has a nice concept and idea. I'm not quite sure if this is in the right place or is going to start a revelation but it sure looks nice.

Uhm... are those not from the torque demo?

Anyways, this has a nice concept and idea. I'm not quite sure if this is in the right place or is going to start a revelation but it sure looks nice.
Yes they are from Torque demo, I made this a poll so I could get Votes to suggest if this isn't the right place for it the poll lasts a week so if you are here please vote.

I really wanted to get the community involved in this small project, the game is great fun you don't need super skills to play or even make a map! I didn't post this in Off Topic because it will just get bumped away by spam topics and I though here would be great because I wanted this game to have allot of Input such as new Tracks/Maps.

bjwaymods.net has a speed cap of a limit at 30 kb/s.

I've already made a map with these :D

New! A Loop, I found this allot of fun.
GGKUpdate1

if we make mapses for this can we post em here?

Yes main purpose for a Community Project Community Input!

Update: Fixes steering and adds 2 Maps
GGKUpdate2

r or ctrl k please and f7 please
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 07:18:08 PM by ladios »

Ctrl+R Resets your car.

Can you make a download link with the whole thing including the updates in it?

umm the update was just loop i extracted ggkupdate2 and it is just loop

but resized so your car can actually fit in it

it is? i didnt test lol

Can some body help me, I'm trying get some sort of Vehicle Select and not sure how I can do it.