Author Topic: Scream. - YEA IM A GIRL NOW LOL  (Read 66721 times)

Jess, naked pics plz.

I want something new to brag about, and tease others that they can't see.

Post MANY pics of her. Like Scream did because i can google an image and upload to imageshack too.

Post MANY pics of her. Like Scream did because i can google an image and upload to imageshack too.

Be careful it's a shemale!!

if she wants to debate her gender she can. no one else has an issue with it but you.
not only do i care if you think shes a guy, but i dont even care if she argues it.

"not only do i NOT care"

loving kalphiter breaking drama editing for us all

I don't know why canto tries so hard anyways.

I don't know why canto tries so hard anyways.

He feels insecure about the size of his ego

"not only do i NOT care"

loving kalphiter breaking drama editing for us all
how was drama editing broken anyway?

how was drama editing broken anyway?
Certain people, who frequently started topics that backfire on page 1/2, couldn't handle pressure that well.
So the only thing they could do after locking was removed, was to completely blank out their posts.

Certain people, who frequently started topics that backfire on page 1/2, couldn't handle pressure that well.
So the only thing they could do after locking was removed, was to completely blank out their posts.
AKA Kalphiter

Why didn't I join the forums earlier?

That sounds funny.

Why didn't I join the forums earlier?

That sounds funny.
I know right.

Scream,wur mah sammich bitch?