Author Topic: Scream. - YEA IM A GIRL NOW LOL  (Read 66613 times)

i am not going to ask you what you do in your spare time.
Whatever it is sounds fun though.

I'm laughing now. In the original drama, she said that she got locked out of her old photobucket account so that she had to make a new one. then why was she able to upload to this account. Either she is lying or has a unknown 3rd account.

Seriously, you just had to bump this?

Seriously, you just had to bump this?
stuff i posted in wrong topic, but whatever it should be bumped anyway lol

Yeah I know what you did syntho, you were reading the thread and forgot it was old

I've done the same, no worries

Yeah I know what you did syntho, you were reading the thread and forgot it was old

I've done the same, no worries
I know what you mean, but I accidently had the wrong thread open and posted in this one instead of the braces. (I also hate when I'm about to post and then I'm like stuff is this topic old now?)

I'm laughing now. In the original drama, she said that she got locked out of her old photobucket account so that she had to make a new one. then why was she able to upload to this account. Either she is lying or has a unknown 3rd account.
What? Start thinking before you say something.
The pic I uploaded today was uploaded from my 2nd photobucket account, because I forgot the password of my first one.

Nice bump by the way.

Jesus Christ.
Just let it go. If she is a girl then she is. If she isn't then she isn't. It doesn't loving matter.

What? Start thinking before you say something.
The pic I uploaded today was uploaded from my 2nd photobucket account, because I forgot the password of my first one.

Nice bump by the way.

Not that I'm concerned at all, but where was that pic you were going to give me ages ago?

All of which are filled with stupidity...

lies and excuses from yourself.

yes.

Jess, wanna cam it up again tonight?

Jess, wanna cam it up again tonight?

i feel like thats all you want in our relationship bisjac is to see me naked! :( i thought we had more than that!