Author Topic: THE SEARCH FOR ARC  (Read 29982 times)

Stomp the last breath out of him as a mercy killing.
He's A HACKER.

Everyone's being handicaps and going "Hurr kill them off" because they don't want this adventure to go on, so I suggest that nobody but the players get to command themselves

Quick, get a commander to COMMAND the team

Everyone's being handicaps and going "Hurr kill them off" because they don't want this adventure to go on, so I suggest that nobody but the players get to command themselves
No it's because I dislike you  :cookieMonster:

You can be easily replaced, look at all the people in the waiting line and how much people are in the group.

No pun was intended.
I know :}D

You can be easily replaced, look at all the people in the waiting line and how much people are in the group.
How about players get killed for a real reason and not just because "PEOPLE IN LINEEEE"

If I get in, can I haz magic wand please?

How about players get killed for a real reason and not just because "PEOPLE IN LINEEEE"
fien gooshdfs

He's A HACKER.
So? Judging by the parade of people standing around outside there's got to be at least one person who knows what they're doing.

Right, have everyone else try to hack at the hacking times and fail at it because of having no idea of what they are doing at all, what a smart idea

Here's an idea.
A fake A.R.C appears.
They all go home.
We find out he is Yuki, who disguised to get his double agent.
He and double agent escape after killing a couple of our heroes.
The CFA immediately replaces them with new recruits.
And they select their weapons

or maybe we can continue with me being saved and someone can shoot the guy with the m-16

or maybe we can continue with me being saved and someone can shoot the guy with the m-16
I shoot the guy with the m-16
And save you
In spiderman style
With an m-16 of course

menen is the doctor, so menen should save me