Author Topic: *Magick* Mage not so *Magick*??  (Read 2852 times)

Im not saying I agree with the OP but you idiots going "YOU CLEARLY DONT SEE THAT HE WAS JOKING ITS SO OBVIOUS" are loving handicapped. There is nothing in that picture that would give a sign that he was joking, and its pretty easy to understand where Shafin is coming from.

Im not saying I agree with the OP but you idiots going "YOU CLEARLY DONT SEE THAT HE WAS JOKING ITS SO OBVIOUS" are loving handicapped. There is nothing in that picture that would give a sign that he was joking, and its pretty easy to understand where Shafin is coming from.
The only one who said anything remotely like that was me, and it wasn't even at the OP. Let's start attacking people without reading their posts and take everything out of context.

I guess Muzzles called him a moron, but that was probably because this is not drama worthy.

*MAGICK* MAGE IS GOD AND SATAN, AND I JUST DIVIDED BY ZERO

i should specify, then, if you know mage moderately well, its easy enough to tell.

The only one who said anything remotely like that was me, and it wasn't even at the OP. Let's start attacking people without reading their posts and take everything out of context.

I guess Muzzles called him a moron, but that was probably because this is not drama worthy.

i should specify, then, if you know mage moderately well, its easy enough to tell.
Nevermind.

Semi-related, but I want to smack Mage in the face with a shovel.
I've wanted to do this since I first saw his "niceness"

listening to his religion speeches is a pain in the loving ass, but he's dropped off recently and decided to quietly proselytize in the background.

It's not that big of a deal, sheesh.

I've had all kinds of crazy names.
I've changed my name to the names of idiots and banned people just to confuse people.
And I've changed my name to all kinds of things to test add-ons filters and servers.
The fact he changed his name to SATAN for a little bit proves nothing.

Colt is my bud.

Since when is Mage TBR?