Author Topic: Secretary of state  (Read 916 times)

Worst place ever. Wait 2 hours to get my picture taken for my license, and when I get it in the mail it says I'm female. Screw everything.

What?
You mean the DOT/DMV right?

Now is the time for a Gender switch.

Worst place ever. Wait 2 hours to get my picture taken for my license, and when I get it in the mail it says I'm female. Screw everything.
The Social Security Bureau is convinced my birthday is 10 days later than it actually is and we have sent in several forms and called several times to have it change, and they always say they made the change but whenever they give me an "updated" card, it still says the incorrect date. :/

The Secretary of State is a person...

The Social Security Bureau is convinced my birthday is 10 days later than it actually is and we have sent in several forms and called several times to have it change, and they always say they made the change but whenever they give me an "updated" card, it still says the incorrect date. :/
The government is messed up. I hate it. :(

The Secretary of State is a person...

I'm talking about the office you go to for all you vehicle licensing needs. The one where you wait 2 hours and everything just gets forgeted up anyway.

I had to wait a long time for my passport picture to be taken :\

If you had read a couple posts above you would know what I mean. Is the SOS just in michigan or are you all just to young to have ever been there?