Author Topic: Weather recently.  (Read 1252 times)

I have a way of appearing in unexpected places. :o

Also, I wish that it would rain and wind and lightning and storm for 2 weeks. It's always so sunny here. I Love watching the rain stream down the window, the wind sway the trees, and he clapping of thunder right above your head. I especially enjoy the pre-storm winds, when the wind blows madly about and black clouds hover above. :c

yes

this

its too loving sunny in arizona

I have a way of appearing in unexpected places. :o

Also, I wish that it would rain and wind and lightning and storm for 2 weeks. It's always so sunny here. I Love watching the rain stream down the window, the wind sway the trees, and he clapping of thunder right above your head. I especially enjoy the pre-storm winds, when the wind blows madly about and black clouds hover above. :c

I stuff brix at rain. Is scary. :o

Well, I guess it's not bad, but try riding in a car going 60 and having lighting strike RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR loving CAR and kill the battery. Yep. It scared the YUBGASFUIBGNAH outta me.

Its hot and dry here in Cali.

It's loving raining and stuff in broad daylight all the time

I was sittin outside one day... and it was quiet, nice, quiet. (Did I say quiet?) But I saw a little drop of water hit the ground. I look up and there was a small black cloud ;-;

Then maybe 3 minutes pass and I'm running for the house, while getting poured on. The sky is evil.

Lots and lots of rain.

I stuff brix at rain. Is scary. :o

Well, I guess it's not bad, but try riding in a car going 60 and having lighting strike RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR loving CAR and kill the battery. Yep. It scared the YUBGASFUIBGNAH outta me.
Ohmy. :c

At least you're alright. c:

But I go crazy when it doesn't rain for quite a while (Well...crazier  :cookieMonster:). And I don't mean a 5 minute rain, I mean a storm. I need at least 2 days every few months to sit outside and feel the wind and rain.

Also, as a note: It's always fun to chase tornadoes when it isn't near a town.  :o

Well, pew ish tired. G'night.

(Good morning perhaps? :o)

Ohmy. :c

At least you're alright. c:

But I go crazy when it doesn't rain for quite a while (Well...crazier  :cookieMonster:). And I don't mean a 5 minute rain, I mean a storm. I need at least 2 days every few months to sit outside and feel the wind and rain.

Also, as a note: It's always fun to chase tornadoes when it isn't near a town.  :o

Baww you're so nice. I like you ;)

Southern MN

What city?

I'm in Idaho now, it's in the 60's and clear. I actually live in Minnesota though.

Storms, if not that then really hot out.