Poll

The new character creator is sexy, yes?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EVE Online: Megathread - New Character Creator Out! Incursions!  (Read 31116 times)

I loved how relaxing this game was for some reason. I don't play it anymore cause I don't have the money.

So, it's a subscription?

Can someone tell me the way you pay for this game?
Start Here
Choose either a 14 day trial (Which you can convert into a paying account during or after the trial) or choose to buy it on the spot.
One month costs $15 USD, slightly less per month if you buy them in multiple month packages.
You can choose to have your subscription automatically payed for whenever your time starts to run out; or not in which case it will warn you in-game a few days prior to your account being terminated.

TL;DR it's a subscription

Well that's stuff.

But I get $10 a week.

So maybe I could get my mom to buy me a subscription.

Well that's stuff.

But I get $10 a week.

So maybe I could get my mom to buy me a subscription.
I can get you a 21 day free trial instead of the normal 14 day one. PM me your email if you want.

Is it something you can only use once?

Yes but if you want to you can always make more free trials on different emails. You'll have to restart everything though. Try and stick to one account.

Then don't use it for me, I doubt my current computer can even run it.

You should save it for a friend, or something.

Then go ahead and use the 14 day trial and if you can run it you can use mine if you also like the game.
I can only send like 3 out a month or something and I really don't know anyone who wants to try EVE so I'm just throwing this out here :U

Your computer could probably run it. EvE isn't that intense of a game at all really. It looks beautiful yet most people with average computers can run a few copies at once with no problem.

I just wish you could turn on HDR + AA but you can't so I have to go into ATI Control Panel and manually turn on AA.
But yeah EVE doesn't need a very good computer.

I have a ~2007 Dell XPS.

The actual model is a Dell DXC051, with a Pentium D 3Ghz (Dual) processor.

>get a bunch of Ogres
>do a quick delivery mission
>log off for the day
>log back on
>notice I left them there where i picked the cargo up which was dead space
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCkool kids klub

Lmao.
When I was in an arbi for a few days I was constantly forgetting drones. Drove me insane, I don't think I'll ever touch that ship again.

switching stations and agents sucks.
i don't like level 1 missions.