Poll

The new character creator is sexy, yes?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EVE Online: Megathread - New Character Creator Out! Incursions!  (Read 30871 times)

Council of Elders :cookieMonster:

I'll see if I can't get another miner recruit today. Trick I find is to sound official and organized when first recruiting, but then once you think you have them to loosen up so they feel more comfortable. Tis how I got Kahn, although he pointed out my tactic a few hours after I met him. lolol

Oh and I'm also kindof starting some manufacturing of my own. Starting small with some shuttles and stuff. With the retriever I can mine enough to make 15 shuttles in 3 minutes. :)

Just a notice here everyone who voted on the poll has 7 minutes to send the isk to 'Conor Todaki'

I'll be on for like 5 more minutes before work lol. Kahn got some guy to join he's online right now. I've been working on setting up roles for the corp, they're coming along. After that I'll set up the council. By after that I mean when I'm home from work.

Hey guys, I need all of your Steam names because I lost them. :U

Hey guys, I need all of your Steam names because I lost them. :U

I dun have steam name. (I did but i never used steam and forgot it :U)

i want my miningbro on so i can mine )':

miningbro is getting on

yeah so while we were mining i took a screenshot
and then i quickly photoshapped n stuff
k

My retriever :')

Edit:
So after getting back on a few hours after everyone left, I exited the station in a shuttle about to head back to Rens.
Just as I was about to warp, next to my tiny little shuttle, 2 battleships engaged another typhoon and a hurricane. Corp warfare I assume.
Realizing I could profit from the situation, I immediately dock and buy one of the only frigates for sale that I could fly (A Caldari Condor) and fit it with salvagers. I undock seconds after the typhoon exploded, with the hurricane being shot up and immediately begin to salvage the typhoons wreck... armor plates! :D
A few seconds later I make my way to the fresh hurricane wreck and earn myself various other salvage materials. So I dock up and go to sell them.
+8mil :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 10:09:17 AM by blaman »

lucky bastard :o now that I think about it it's pretty common for battleships to be slugging it out outside the station in Rens. Maybe I'll fit up a ship for salvaging -_-

« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:16:50 PM by blaman »

The game is pretty cool so far. My name in game is Heedical

corp is quiet tonight *tear tear* but kahn is playing at work on his partner's laptop :o

maybe just maybe i might get money for christmas and get my parents to let me try the demo

corp is quiet tonight *tear tear* but kahn is playing at work on his partner's laptop :o

Your definition of "Tonight" is my 4 in the morning lol.