Poll

The new character creator is sexy, yes?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EVE Online: Megathread - New Character Creator Out! Incursions!  (Read 30872 times)

Where is kahn. forgeter disappeared. Also I have a slight suspicion of that oldie we recruited. I went through some of his employment history, and it seems he lasts a very short time in a lot of corps before leaving/being given the boot. This is unsettling. Imo it would be beneficial to have someone make an alt and ask some of this guys past corp CEOs about it.

Where is kahn. forgeter disappeared. Also I have a slight suspicion of that oldie we recruited. I went through some of his employment history, and it seems he lasts a very short time in a lot of corps before leaving/being given the boot. This is unsettling. Imo it would be beneficial to have someone make an alt and ask some of this guys past corp CEOs about it.

i'll handle it o7

I wouldn't be too worried though

Just invented a bastard of an Assault Frig fit. Only approx. 17mill aswell:

[Harpy, The REAL Blarpy]
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

V-M15 Braced Multispectral Shield Matrix
Medium Shield Extender II
Catalyzed Cold-Gas I Arcjet Thrusters
Warp Scrambler II

Light Ion Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S
E5 Prototype Energy Vampire

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Core Defence Field Extender I

DPS: 170
EHP: 10,408
Speed (w/ MWD and almost cap stable): 2199 m/s

EDIT: Bought a PLEX and on top of the money I already had i've got about 330mill to invest in a POS in a wormhole. If people would agree to support me hauling the thing in a wormhole and stuff then i could pay for this myself.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 10:44:57 AM by Acid »

PLEX, I'll soon have mine. Then we will all be rich grumpy old bastards.

double post for omgawesome

k guys that new guy we recruited almost recruited a year old pve hurricane pilot today, atm the guy is undecided.
so far this guy is turning out pretty cool. Also I can kill kahn in his moa with my punisher if I wanted to, we tested this theory today and he ended up warping away at 5% armour. :c

oh and I gave kahn 2 new roles because he's cool. Feel free to edit/remove them or whatever. oh and the new guy (I need to memorize his name lol) setup a corp public channel called The Kuor, add a link to it on the corps desc, I also made a bulletin about it.

derpderpderp k
recruiting: wohoo yey
kahn roles: cool ill see what ones. i like kahn
pub channel: k cool

asdfasdf work is laame. told my boss today I'm looking for a new job, hopefully i'll get one with more weekdays off and more working on the weekend.

and blaman, i was going to surprise you but i'll just tell you since it seems we only really play together alot on the weekend. i got an orca :D i was going to say we should go mining and then show up in my orca and you'd be like "omgwtf pwn XD XD XD lol so kewl". i bought a gtc and used the isk to buy and fit the orca and then buy 1 plex so i don't have to pay $$ this month for eve. I also bought a set of +3 implants so i'm omgwtf poor now.

edit: also i did just change Kahn's roles. He can do everything you gave him the ability to, and maybe a little more, it's just packaged nicely under the title of "Recruiter".
edit2: derpaderpaderp new corp mail. explaining bulletins. as in i updated the corp bulletin.
edit3: ahoken got one more guy in the corp tonight, plus another that just needs to finish up some stuff in his current corp. his CEO left and made him CEO and he needs to either close the corp down or put his alt in as CEO, so he should be with us in a few days he says. both of them seem pretty cool
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 10:17:01 PM by LegoEggo »

Ok i can get a tower and it's mods in the wormhole solo i just figured it wouldn't take more than 5 trips. I'd just store the mods until they're all onlined :D.

Also, blaman Two Steps From Hell music is THE most epic stuff EVER. If you're pvping put it on. You WILL kill a titan in a frigate haha.  Need to make an eve-online vid to this.

Lego we kinda noticed you were in an orca already because we're directors we can see everyone's ships they're in even when they're offline. :D

EDIT: Got Bored. Wanted to know EXACTLY how much i'd be paying for this POS + Fuel so I did ALL the math. Here's the result ;) :-

Total set-up cost: 265,030,429 ISK (Including 1 week's fuel)

Cost every week after: 36,000,000 ISK

The website I used Under-estimated! :D I'm happy now.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 09:20:18 AM by Acid »

I wouldn't buy that stuff yet though acid.
Just wait a few more days until we can finally sort out exactly where it's going and figure out the best set of modules. :)

also yeah I saw in the members panel Lego :D
can not wait to mine with an orca

I wouldn't buy that stuff yet though acid.
Just wait a few more days until we can finally sort out exactly where it's going and figure out the best set of modules. :)

also yeah I saw in the members panel Lego :D
can not wait to mine with an orca

Yeah im not setting up yet. Baseline thing I need is the Badger MkII which is only a day of training. Also, i'm pretty sure this is the setup i want. Maybe swap some guns for ECM but ECM takes up a lot more space than guns because you can get more ECM mods for power grid than guns.

how long would it take me to get the basics of this game?

i don't want to spend the 14 day trial just to get the grasp of mining :S

You can catch on to the mechanics pretty quick, just follow the tutorials, then contact the corp and submit an app. After that you should train for a mining barge (Takes about a week on a 14 day trial), it will be well worth it in the long run. Then from there you can buy the game and 1 month of playtime for $20, and then $15 for every consecutive month after that. :)

but isn't salvaging more profitable?

It can be. I never really did much salvaging tbh. Only here and there, as in I might fit a salvager on a cruiser or something if I have an extra slot.

4 kills so far today :D. That should boost the corp's killboard a bit.

I wanna to see ur orca

No really. Get on lego :D?