Poll

The new character creator is sexy, yes?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EVE Online: Megathread - New Character Creator Out! Incursions!  (Read 30858 times)

derpaderpa derp
school and then hanging out with girlfriend (lul wat is dat anyway?? xD) and then work. i will be on tonight fo real

Girlfriend hangout time, sounds like fun.  :cookieMonster:

Also I'm on the teamspeke. I dunno how my voice will sound, don't have my mic so I'm using vidya camera microphone :P

im on. all alone. everyone must be out getting drunk

:(

stop torturing me with good graphics

it's NOT FREAKING FAIR

I'LL MURDER YOU ALL

NEED MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hmm, considering cross-training me some amarr. Harby looks better than drake because you can use the mid-slots for whatever.

Also, the Nightmare(Faction BS) Needs caldari and Amarr BS skill so I could be flying that ship in a few years who knows.

Gigs you're gonna miss the op

Acid should def cross train amarr. Amarr ftw.

I bought a Proph and with Slongs assistance fit it well for PvE. I'm set for any L1, 2 or 3 missions now, namely L2 and 3 because L1 is boring as forget.

Next target is PvP fit harby. Then I can come with you Acid on PvP roams :D

Bought my Harby. Yey.
Earned about 40mil today, although spent about 30m of it lol. Did some awesome sansha invasions with Slong... and the 30 or so other people that were there, which contributed a nice bit to my earnings. :D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:16:04 PM by blaman »

computer back up and running :3

ffff

I want to PvP but I'm too poor to replace my ship. :U

T2 Harby fittings are on their way. T-minus 15 days for T2 guns and 3 more days for a full T2 armor tank. c:

ffff

I want to PvP but I'm too poor to replace my ship. :U

join us
we have this one guy that can grind 1 billion a week if he goes hard
otherwise like 600-700 million he said

damn missioners.

Aye. I worked with him for about an hour and earned 20mil, hot stuff. Although he lost his navy domi when the server burned the other day lol.

Oh hey guys guess what??? It turns out my Class 3 wormhole was really a class 2 in diguise... In other words Static mapper was wrong and now I have to move out. Only noticed when i sold all my loot and it was like 8 times lower than it was meant to be. Stupid website.

Edit: lol found a Class 3 like 1 jump from my wormhole and i was all happy... Half way through Unanchoring the POS the server crashes and shuts down. I had all my ships ejected from the Ship Maint. Array... If they disappear or something during this random downtime I'm going to sue CCP.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 03:22:14 PM by Acid »