Author Topic: Zack The Zapper  (Read 1255 times)

For those of you who thought I was being serious in my last drama, let me show you how I do it when I mean buisness.

This kid is a serious french ciggarete who refuses to learn from any of his mistakes. Check it out.

I've highlighted his posts in blue, earlier today they were actually right on top of each other.

General Idiocy:

Ok you wanna get rich? find ALMOST any item. Go to your inventory. select ANY scroll you have more than 1 of. then. drop the item. it will duplicate EXACTLY the amount of scrolls you have. EX: I have 1 steel sword. and 5 scrolls of frost shield. i select the scroll. <dont exit inventory> then i drop the item. AND SHWABOODLE!

1000 gold from like 5 swords.

THIS GLITCH HAS NOT BEEN FIXED UNLESS YOU DOWNLOAD THE OBLIVION PATCH ON PC!

Sell something worth some $$$ And you will get like 128472395789 of these: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: I fixed the typo. i typed Patch because thats what you needed to fix it. sorry. =P

I Would like to inform you of the goverment taxes. the book is 3459 pages long.  i will begin now. BLA BLA BLA Bla bla blALGLb  Thanks
This is a Free chat area. Please. dont be a jerk. no Cussing or Bad images.
Anyone who abide by these rules will get 5 cookies. Want proof?
 Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise

This kid needs to stop posting and die in that order, or change the way he thinks about posting.

You should have let Kapt made this, he would have yelled at him a lot more.

On the obvious side though, he's a huge friend.

I agree with the OP, Zack sounds handicapped at first, all I'll have to say.

Zack the Zapper better stop zapping his brain if he knows what's good for him.

Zack the Zapper better stop zapping his brain if he knows what's good for him.
Like Bender :}D