Author Topic: I want some TDM Ideas.  (Read 1050 times)

I haven't really been building anything good recently, mainly just hosting fort wars servers. I want some Ideas for a TDM. I have made some TDMs, but I really want a good idea to practice my building.

Four words: Inside of a whale.
Like in pinochio whatever his spelling is

Umm...

That does not sound very good.

Make a good woodland TDM, with nice trees. I have about 4 trees that you could use. Open up a server where you can have people make trees.
I really want to play on a woodland TDM D:

I really want to play on a woodland TDM D:

Woodland could be fun... some awesome huge trees, maybe a few you can climb up and get in "treehouses", maybe a river in the middle with bridges, a cliff with a cave...

A TDM inside of a giant chamber beneath a giant tree with people jumping on protruding roots and whatnot, and a giant pit of hazardous acid beneath everything. Tunnel systems could also be woven around the main chamber.

What about a TDM with many redundant sections connected by narrow tunnels, each with a toggleable obstruction controled from an admin point above? Make each room have a theme and put them on a 64x64 grid where every second row is offset by 32, then an admin can, for example, disable the forect section but open the lava section to vastly alter the them with the click of a few buttons.

Fight in a giant round donut with ninja cookies and exploding sodas

Make one where you fight in a city, and everyone just has different kinds of sniper rifles.