Author Topic: Idiot servergoers these days...  (Read 4547 times)

I've bolded all the stupid rules.
Oh... I see...
Exactly.

Stupid rules.

I never understood how they manage to type, or even start Blockland, for that matter..
Or turn on the computer..
Or get dressed..
Or learn how to walk..
Or breath..
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!

I believe this is why you have teammates and weapons, though, is it not?
Typo alert.

Because I really want to have to put builders into a new team every time they go from builder to nonbuilder or vice versa. Yep.
Well I suppose you could make a /builder command if you knew how, or made a button somewhere in the arena.

Sorry about how crappy the borders were, I just took the relavent snippets and threw them together, then added some snippets from the landscape so there wouldn't be contrasting white..

This idiot named -Blocko- comes and yells at me because he makes a lava trenchwar two days after me...
Yep.

If anything, he stole the design from me.

Irrelavent background chatter removed for your viewing convenience.

Trust me, a Trench War is not the best type of server to host when it comes to rule obeying... On my server, the rules pop up when a person first spawn, how can they be so ignorant?

Sorry about how crappy the borders were, I just took the relavent snippets and threw them together, then added some snippets from the landscape so there wouldn't be contrasting white..

This idiot named -Blocko- comes and yells at me because he makes a lava trenchwar two days after me...
Yep.

If anything, he stole the design from me.

Irrelavent background chatter removed for your viewing convenience.
Because this was ignored completely, I'm going to quote it.

Because this was ignored completely, I'm going to quote it.
He's an idiot, nothing else I can say...
Also, Lava Trench Wars? May I as what that is?

He's an idiot, nothing else I can say...
Also, Lava Trench Wars? May I as what that is?
A trench wars, but with a plus of lava through the middle.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=124415.0
Please do not spam your irrelevant drama topic in my own.

This isn't worth its own drama so I'll just bump this one from 6 days ago and from the 6th page.

Badspot's server:

Self explanatory.

So you don't have to make an RTB search as well, his BL_ID is 13276.

Last time I remembered, in world war 1 the other side didn't say OH! you killed my builder, BAN. If your going to have a trench warfare, let them actually do what they want, sure it pisses some off that some noob comes and clears there build, and sometimes is on their own team but, if you can't live with that you shouldn't be at a trench warfare server.

Double post but still. You overreacted, don't forcekill him. Even if he did miss the rules, you ought to explain it to him. There are some people who watch tv while loading, and once your ingame you aren't going to stop and read a rule board with crap rules anyway. He also overeacted but I would most likely be pissed to if I got forcekilled, and builder rights revoked (stupid rules). you don't njeed to punish him twice for one thing done once. The forcekill was just you getting pissed. All he did was kill you, he could have came, cleared your build, and left the server.

See your posts? See them? This is why you read the whole thread. -_-