Author Topic: Jess's Weekly Guides  (Read 6033 times)

So I've decided to do something new and help my adorable wonderful community of morons people out. Every week I'll post something from a females perspective to either help you wonderful boys mature or general info.

If you don't know how girls and boys work hit the back button... seriously.

Today i will teach you on how to secure you're future with having future forget buddies. I get a few messages asking me for dating advice and "IS SHE INTERESTED IN ME?!" questions constantly.

Considering about 95% of you are male and haven't touched a girl or even know what to do with a girl you'll probably want to listen up!

What's a forgetbuddy Jess!!!!???? A forgetbuddy is usually a female friend... or a non close female that you know who you have meaningless "fun" with.

Most of you are in high school and this is the perfect time to make female friends, the best way to go about this is to talk to as many loving girls as you can. Even if you don't stay in contact with them during high school and simple meeting of the person after high school or at a party helps you get mad bonus points, plus gives you a reason to be like HEY I REMEMBER YOUR TITS YOU!

Now this is just my suggestion, but you always want to make female FRIENDS, if you become best friends you've just cut your chances of sleeping with said so person and you wont get anywhere near the girl.

WAIT TILL AFTER HIGHSCHOOL, i can't tell you how important it is to not try and sleep with the girl till after high school... high school is the awkward years of relationships and girls often don't want to get involved with lesser guys or inferior guys... unless you're super popular don't bother. Plus the highschool drama is insane.

AFTER HIGH SCHOOL, after high school is the best time to start talking to those female friends you made in high school... always talk abit first... constant joking around is needed... never mention becoming in a relationship.. always joke around say you're hot and stuff we eat that stuff up.(You're never more serious than when you're joking). Being witty helps and humorous... girls enjoy guys who are funny...

Anyways I'm drifting, now at this stage you should of achieved the following.... a small friendship and a talkative relationship with a few girls.... enough of a friendship not to be awkward around the girl... and you should both be making random loveual jokes about each other. Congrats if you've reached this stage.. you can now start jokingly asking for more. If she bites into your jokes and isn't like 'DID YOU JUST SAY YOUD TOTALLY SLEEP WITH ME WTF" high five! keep going till she  finally says id for sure do you ;)

At this point it should be easy fishing.... you're both comfortable with each other and you've got a unspoken friendship which few know about... it's you're job to get yourself in.. litterly.

KNOW HOW FAR TO GO, now let me make this clear... NEVER DATE THE forgetBUDDY. You'll regret it so much, it often never works out... and after a month you'll most likely be dumped or have dumped her. All your work down the drain and you'll be upset.

Why would i want a forget buddy? OK, i understand at 14-17 your all in love with the idea of love. It's hard to explain but you actually want less of a relationship when you're older and more freedom to do with you want without being tied down to one person. Not only can you have multiple forget buddies if you're a genius.

NEVER BRAG TO YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT HER, this will kill your special friendship... girls hate when you tell your friends and we always find out, most of the time being forget buddies is a secretive thing.... trust me dont spill the beans. Also don't tell your parents... jesus christ.

Troll: OMG JESS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE THIS!

Grow up seriously.

You can all thank me in a few years, stay tuned to my next guide on whatever i feel like.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:04:08 PM by Jess »

OMG JESS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WROTE THIS!

I thought it said Jesus's Weekly Guides. :c

What's your advice for aloveuals, hmmm?!

I thought it said Jesus's Weekly Guides. :c

loving CHANGE TITLE TO JESUS'S WEEKLY GUIDES
DO IT

This is a horrible guide, have fun with your cottage cheese spewing vagina.

Go hug a teddybear! :D

Oh and btw, what she said works. I've never actually gotten love out of it as I have been in a relationship since out of highschool, but I have gotten nudes which is nice.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:08:25 PM by ladios »

i second this

all of it.

Yes
You are correct, good sir

I have a few female friends already without this guide... And I am a guy...
WHOOPDElovingDO, It's nice to have friends who aren't all guys so if you make a mistake they aren't LOLcigarette U GAY.

inb4LOLcigaretteUGAY
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:11:20 PM by Sabbin »

Yes
You are correct, good sir

Muzzle you didnt hit the back button?

I just go with the flow. No guides for me.

ITT: Jess has a horrible case of GOTIS (Girl On The Internet Syndrome)

ITT: Jess has a horrible case of GOTIS (Girl On The Internet Syndrome)

So do you  :cookieMonster:

Muzzle you didnt hit the back button?
You're so cool
I wanna be just like you when I grow up
Except with a dong

You're an idiot, why are so many of you cigarettes like "omg i only wud go out wit a virgin, if girl has love with some1 else shes slut". People like you will never get any.