Author Topic: Girl  (Read 1597 times)

SHE MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME, SHE MUST WANT TO forget ME!

Jonue, if you want help (although I never understood why people come to an online forum, let alone this one, for such a thing) please try to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We need to be able to clearly understand you in order to help you.

Also, from what I could tell from the original post, you shouldn't worry about girls just yet. I highly doubt you are mature enough to handle a decent relationship, and I believe you are no where near mature enough to handle the loveual part of said relationship. I'm not saying this to be mean, but rather to be honest. Even though I don't know you, I am trying to look out for what I think is best for you.
Doorman: Radiant maturity even in the darkest hours of our hilarious immature antics.

Posted at the exact same time.
Haha, I didn't notice that.

Edit:
Doorman: Radiant maturity even in the darkest hours of our hilarious immature antics.
You know it. :cookieMonster:

Also, from what I could tell from the original post, you shouldn't worry about girls just yet. I highly doubt you are mature enough to handle a decent relationship, and I believe you are no where near mature enough to handle the loveual part of said relationship. I'm not saying this to be mean, but rather to be honest. Even though I don't know you, I am trying to look out for what I think is best for you.
You can say that, but people get into relationships that are the same from 5th grade until collage.

You can say that, but people get into relationships that are the same from 5th grade until collage.

Thats right. No more relationships after college.

Experience is usually good. Just not rape experience.

As rare as that may be, I was judging by his grammar rather than by his age and status in society.