Poll

How embarrassing was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

Extremely
Very
Pretty
Some
A little

Author Topic: Embarrassed?  (Read 13207 times)

One time i the whole school.

I still recall pissing my pants on my first day of kindergarten because I couldn't undo my freaking belt in time. :P

I was at a museum in elementary school as part of a field trip. I was following my friend everywhere because I didn't have a map. She walked through a doorway. I started to follow but she noticed (luckily) and said,

"HEY! This is the Girl's Bathroom!"

I turned beet red.

I got pants'd like 4 times on the last day of P.E. loving everyone was pantsing each other... even the girls ;)

Now I want to go there. :cookieMonster:

1. I was hanging out with my two friends at my house and they pants'd me 6 times.
    ( It was all guys. )

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

No homo.

Sneezed and coughed at the same time.
BLOOD EVERYWHERE

I did that 19 times last week. In one class.

I was at school, a fight started and a kid pushed me just on and had like 5 other kids picking me up and slaming me down on them, =|

I was once at a friends house and we were playing a game of hide and seek (wtf?) and loser had to Run around the couch in the living room naked.

Oh boy...[/sarcasm]  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 07:55:16 PM by Stick Man »

I was once at a friends house and we were playing a game of hide and seek (wtf?) and loser had to Run around the couch in the living room naked.
Were you all guys?

3 guys 2 girls.

and then the friend's parents saw me...

and then i put [/sarcasm] at the post.

no im serious, shes a bitch. all she does is complain and scream at people. her voice is whiny, i just wanna punch her face inside-out

Same with an idoit at my school