Poll

Should I make a Gravity Skateboard

Yes
No

Author Topic: Basic Skateboard  (Read 40130 times)

I think I know how to make the wheels not turn...
How? I must know.
Unless I can Figure it out from the moterbike script.

looks so much better then that other guy`s skateboard. his had alot of glitches. looks like yours is a keeper!

sweet, I am going to go skating on some fun maps. :D

you should make it so that you hide the feet and on the model add two feet to make it look more realistic.

Also to make the front tires not turn for those tires just go into the model and add the tires on to the model its self and then make the wheels so the model is just the collision mesh and nothing that you can see so that the wheels turn but the model looks fine.

Also to turn the player have tried turning the mountpoint in the model its self?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:28:31 PM by MagicAhrim »

I already have it sideways. Look at the Done and Not Done signs on the things that might be in V2

A cheap way to make the front wheels not move is to add "invisible" front wheels and make the real front wheels act like backwheels
And to make the vehicle jump, you could take a look at the hoverboard script

I am just making assumptions
But anyways: great model and I hope that the wheels arent glitchy

Everyone is telling me everything I tried.

Double Post

V2 Released!

Sweet, still don't have my download until it ollies though, then it's complete.

No one will help me. Not in a good way anyways. Everyone is telling me the same thing over and over. "Look at the hoverboard script" So if people want it to ollie, then help.

No one will help me. Not in a good way anyways. Everyone is telling me the same thing over and over. "Look at the hoverboard script" So if people want it to ollie, then help.

I would but I know nothing about scripting :/

could you make it more nimble, I mean like to help us do flips in the air.

You mean like what I have in the Updates?