Poll

whos hotter?

jealous
47 (48.5%)
gf
50 (51.5%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Jealousy?  (Read 17470 times)


Jealous girl has that nutcase look. Stay away.

She's totally jealous and such a bit-, I mean... very rude. smh

Loopy, She OBVIOUSLY Likes You, And SHe's VERY Jealous, i have been in the same problem, Just Ignore The Other Chick, Although Shes pretty, also, No Offense, But Angel Could Be A Little Overboard.

Your  GF : 5/10
Jealous Girl: 0/10

This isnt loving Disney Channel. Take your dating drama elsewhere.


Now I'm curious who's she's trying to fight for. :o lol jk you dont have to show.

We also need a picture of you.


Jealous girl is hotter

i almost dated the jealous girl lol

we've known each other since preschool

She looks insanely young.

Is she, like, 7?
Makes sense considering she has a rack.

Jealous girl has that nutcase look. Stay away.
Crazy girls are a turn on for me...
I have no idea why

Also jealous girl is way hotter