Author Topic: Sandvich: Food Item  (Read 1173 times)

Now, I know there have been 2 fail binned ones, but, now, we have the right stuff to make one.
On RTB, there is an Eat.wav sound, and on both these forums, and RTB, is Rotondo's Zombie Mod, and that has a Health Locker that has the perfect Sandvich model in it.
It would be perfect for Team Fortress 2 servers.

I still have the sandvich item on my TF2 server, and it works great. But I guess if it is fail binned, I can't give it to you.

I still have the sandvich item on my TF2 server, and it works great. But I guess if it is fail binned, I can't give it to you.
Post a picture please.

You can just make the sandvich. It's easy.

We can cannibalize the sandwich model from Rotondo's Zombie Mod

NO
Not more TF2 bullstuff flooding the game

gtfo.
There is more VALVe add-ons in this game than there is any other add-on combined. Blockland should be renamed TF2 lego-like

Be glad it's not Halo.
There are hardly any halo add-ons and when as soon as one is released, tons of flame is imminent.
In face, any other game apart from a VALVe game is more than likely, going to get flamed, because this forum is filled with VALVe kiss asses, like you

You're the minority of people who hate VALVe. That or you don't like the amount of TF2 weapons, a little more likely. I don't see what is wrong with TF2 being in Blockland. If you don't like it, don't download it.

You're the minority of people who hate VALVe. That or you don't like the amount of TF2 weapons, a little more likely. I don't see what is wrong with TF2 being in Blockland. If you don't like it, don't download it.
There are tons of suggestions and add-ons for TF2. It is not necessary

There are tons of suggestions and add-ons for TF2. It is not necessary

Then don't download them.
Is it that hard?