Author Topic: Avatar Sources  (Read 24588 times)

I just searched "Penrose Triangle" on Google Images :D

Night fox your opinion which one should i use the futurama bobleheads or this: ???
Keep yours.

Keep yours.

K, but it kinda messed up ima see if i can fix it.

K, but it kinda messed up ima see if i can fix it.
Nonono.

Don't change it at all.


Nonono.

Don't change it at all.

Im not im saying that the gingerbread dude was messed up =\


There now it doesnt blink.. Now what do you think? Same answer?

Im not im saying that the gingerbread dude was messed up =\


There now it doesnt blink.. Now what do you think? Same answer?

Do not change your avatar at all.

Im not im saying that the gingerbread dude was messed up =\


There now it doesnt blink.. Now what do you think? Same answer?

I see you are trying to get rid of the avatar fad.

New fad.

Everybody put on my avatar for a day.

I see you are trying to get rid of the avatar fad.

Lol. I guess. I think im gonna stick with bobbleheads still :3





New fad.

Everybody put on my avatar for a day.
I don't want a stuffty avatar