Author Topic: LSB - Large Scale Builders - Slow start.  (Read 1040 times)

• Hopefully didn't steal a tag.
  • Just started out, bear with me
  • Still need to build up clan topic.
  • Dedi removed because of numerous issues.
  • having troubles with internet, either sister's iPod or someone stealing ours. High-Ping may be an issue.

We  specialize in large, LARGE scale buildings. Such as supermassive RP's, Cities, or anything large. Feeling like covering slate in x64 cubes? Too late, because that will be the base of every build we do. Every build.

Well first off you, need to have built something. Something BIG.

How big?
Something that covers the space of at least of 4 64x64 plates.
It MUST contain at least 5000 bricks. 50 bricks give or take.
Applications must contain some event content. To add a little more emphasis. (Using JVS counts)
If building...buildings, the structures must be at least 2 stories tall.
Can only be built with 1-3 people. Leaving people out is NOT ALLOWED.
Post the topics in gallery.

DrenDran - Asked for it
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 03:24:08 PM by Jubel »

maybe if you showed us something you did, we could consider joining and seeing your standards.

Maybe if you showed us something you did, we could consider joining and seeing your standards.

I'm still working on stuff, since I can't do it all beforehand.
It should be ready by the end of the weekend anyways.

Can I has blacklist please.

If I enter do I get free cookies?

So you have a clan which is based only on LARGE buildings? Yet, as Unwritten Calender said, show stuff you did to see if the clan is worthy to join.

If I enter do I get free cookies?

So you have a clan which is based only on LARGE buildings? Yet, as Unwritten Calender said, show stuff you did to see if the clan is worthy to join.
Title is just as misleading as PPC+. Damnit.
LARGE buildings are not the point. (Such as 188 story high towers)
It's supermassive maps of anything mentioned in a scheduled playtime.
Like, Massive RPG maps, Supermassive citites, etc.

HOWEVER, I am still in the planning stage. I don't have most of the nessacary things I still have planned. Plus, I only have limited amounts of time.

In any case, the clan is in a "startup" stage, and I am not sure when I can start doing public things. And I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I have yet to see any clans that start out in the way you two mentioned.