Author Topic: This, IMO is the saddest death in all of video game history  (Read 1977 times)

wow whyd he shoot him!??!?!?!!!1

That part did make me pretty sad, but then I called 555-5966 or something and got Zombie Carlos as a homie. :D

lol he has a hole in his head

i don't get sad over video games, and i didn't over this one.. i don't see why people do.

i don't get sad over video games, and i didn't over this one.. i don't see why people do.
If Gordan freeman was killed off everyone on this forum would be like, "Why valve! why! :(".

That part did make me pretty sad, but then I called 555-5966 or something and got Zombie Carlos as a homie. :D

lol he has a hole in his head

lol.

wow whyd he shoot him!??!?!?!!!1

your trolling, I know, but I feel like answering.

To put him out of his pain.

He could of just shot the chain, put him in the truck and take him to the hospital/gang hideout.

If only it was the other way around :(

He could of just shot the chain, put him in the truck and take him to the hospital/gang hideout.

They're both wanted. The hospital will call the cops on them.

If Gordan freeman was killed off everyone on this forum would be like, "Why valve! why! :(".
gordans gonna die in ep3

then Adrian Shepard saves the day

It made me cry the first time :(

But not as sad as Jenny's Death...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JUNA-kapnY

I saw this and I was like D:

The Darkness is one of the best games I've ever played.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 11:15:22 AM by yuki »

gordans gonna die in ep3

then Adrian Shepard saves the day

motherforget.

With this scene, someone should make a creepypasta of some sort.

"The game froze, and so I rebooted it. On the loading screen, instead of the cutscene, It zoomed into Carlos's body. No rap music or anything. Neither did it say "Saints Row 2". Ingame, no music sound. I checked to see if my volume in the options was all the way up. And It wasn't. I raised it, and heard a whole bunch of whispering. I shot someone on the street and heard a loud scream, along with the sound of blood spewing out insanely, to which that happened to the character."

Someone finish it and make it scary plz.

It made me cry the first time :(

But not as sad as Jenny's Death...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JUNA-kapnY

I saw this and I was like D:

The Darkness is one of the best games I've ever played.
forgetness spoilers

dammit i was thinking of getting that game :(