Author Topic: Server_GlowBrick (REQUESTED)  (Read 6558 times)

As requested:

Notes:
No i am not adding a custom wand to it, though maybe in the future, ill make this only usable, if the player has some sort of building wand out...

description:
Helps to see what brick you are looking at, for some reason, a cross-hair just isn't good enough..
How2Use:
Just type /GbOn to turn this feature on, /GbOff to turn it off.

What Does it do?:
Just makes the brick you are looking at, glow, to be sure you don't accidentally destroy something you didn't want to.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 05:13:00 PM by Syntax »

Can you add so we can turn it off globally for our bricks only
/gbgon
/gbgoff
?

Can you add so we can turn it off globally for our bricks only
/gbgon
/gbgoff
?

Too bad that made no sense.

Too bad that made no sense.
Can we turn off all the glowing bricks after we're done by a command or is it me not download the add-on?

wow, this is... wow
extremely helpful

As requested:

Notes:
No i am not adding a custom wand to it, though maybe in the future, ill make this only usable, if the player has some sort of building wand out...

description:
Helps to see what brick you are looking at, for some reason, a cross-hair just isn't good enough..

How2Use:
Just type /GbOn to turn this feature on, /GbOff to turn it off.

What Does it do?:
Just makes the brick you are looking at, glow, to be sure you don't accidentally destroy something you didn't want to.

You have taken two requests in like... half an hour and made them into add-ons... Wow.

perhap it might be better if it did something like whenever you say /wandglow it will highlight all the bricks that will be destroyed with that swipe and only be temporary like when an admin highlights your bricks.

To me it doesn't seem very useful can't you just use the glow fx spraycan?

You obviously don't know the loving point of this mod.

you should make a key bind for this.

you should make it a toggleable thing that just makes whatever brick you are looking at glow for as long as you point at it. that would be useful.