Author Topic: I Lost My Dog :(  (Read 4496 times)

I lost my dog while I was shopping in china town.  I fear the worst. (That he may end up on someone's plate)
Guys I need some advice! :(

What is his name?

inb4NightFox

china people have eaten your dog

Night Fox no yiffing to thoughts of a dog dammit!

Night Fox no yiffing to thoughts of a dog dammit!
no, he was saying that someone might say that the dogs name was nightfox, due to nightfox being a "furry" so to sum this up, he was saying "inb4dogsnameisnightfox"

no, he was saying that someone might say that the dogs name was nightfox, due to nightfox being a "furry" so to sum this up, he was saying "inb4dogsnameisnightfox"
You're stupid

What is his name?

inb4NightFox
I'm not telling you the name due to the fact you may want to have loveual relations with him! :(

There was just a topic about a cat dieing....

Today is too sad...

I'm not telling you the name due to the fact you may want to have loveual relations with him! :(
best part of this topic.

look, hes a furry, furries dont fantasize about dogs or cats, no they fantasize about other furries, so unless this dog walked on its legs, i dont think he was fantasizing about it.

Nuuuu.

I'm like too far away.

Chinatown =/= Alabama.

look, hes a furry, furries dont fantasize about dogs or cats, no they fantasize about other furries, so unless this dog walked on its legs, i dont think he was fantasizing about it.
if they fantasized about other furries wouldn't that mean they would fantasize about other humans which means that they aren't really furry?

Ohno. :C

Poor little doggy. Is anyone out looking for him? :c

if they fantasized about other furries wouldn't that mean they would fantasize about other humans which means that they aren't really furry?
Nope.

no, as in they would only fantasize about other humans, but they have to be wearing some kinda furry costume, that or just look at furry hentai. so no they don't fantasize about "normal" humans, only furry ones.