Author Topic: Who do you Hate!?  (Read 60946 times)

Why is this topic even still alive?
Well, Leonstormrat23.
Again.
I started to dislike him after he trolled everyones "Lost topic" posts, and I have come to found that he never updated his after i PM'd him my links. Then, some of his posts were like: "!!!!!!!!!!!!111111eleven!!"
I don't like anybody that does that.

Leonstormrat

Skip

Seventhsandwich

Yeah, that guy sucks. He hates it when people hate him for starting unpopular topics.  :cookieMonster:
wait waht no i dont after 2 bumps by me i leave it alone and forget about that post

oh my god im so stupid i just figured it out when  u click the "and this friend" link thing or whatever it takes you to your own profile so it counts as everyone LOL

oh my god im so stupid i just figured it out when  u click the "and this friend" link thing or whatever it takes you to your own profile so it counts as everyone LOL
Actually, you figured that out faster than most people.

Anyone who tries to take a server from it's host.

Arc
Shafin25
Kalphiter
Ramirez the Garden Gnome.

Ya must hate the pigeon on the fire hydrant on the corner too. And probably the fire hydrant.

My Haunter is better then yours >:(

/Middlefinger akimbo

Why is this topic even still alive?Well, Leonstormrat23.
Again.
I started to dislike him after he trolled everyones "Lost topic" posts, and I have come to found that he never updated his after i PM'd him my links. Then, some of his posts were like: "!!!!!!!!!!!!111111eleven!!"
I don't like anybody that does that.
I. DONT. KNOW.