Poll

Is This Better Or Worse Than Starwars Freaks Guns?

Yes
32 (9.2%)
No
129 (37.3%)
WAYY BETTER
18 (5.2%)
HIS IS WAYYY BETTER
45 (13%)
MAKE A COOKIE ADD-ON!!
122 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 345

Author Topic: New Weapon: Super Pistol!  (Read 30096 times)

Well, you kinda bumped it too.  Just everyone, let it die.
It was at the top tho.

fallen, your avatar scares me... o.o'

This is pointless. Anyone can change the color and specs.

any1 dont download it i tryed a nd when i saw i send it on a default brick i toke it and i didn't see any gun

any1 dont download it i tryed a nd when i saw i send it on a default brick i toke it and i didn't see any gun

You are so dumb.  You can't just bump any topic!  Only the good ones desevre to be bumped, not these.

At least StarWarsFreak could MODEL... even IF he modeled poorly.

At LEAST add a cool emitter and a better projectile.

Godgun. Now shut up and go away.

Since i am not an starfish i actually like this, pretty good for first add on ;)

And also, yes im downloading  :cookieMonster:

ya itis god pls mak mor Actually, do not make add-ons until you get more loving experience
how will he  get EXPERIENCE without makeing add-ons? >:)

ibin4useless

I agree. This is garbage. There are thousands of guns like this. It's just a recolored gun model with overpowered bullets.

You dumb forget, this topic was dieing in fire, now you just trolled your fugly face on it and cause it to come back to lilfe.

geez what is so bad about this? (that's rhetorical btw) Nothing is wrong with this add on, it works fine. Just because it's a one shot kill doesn't make it horrible. The model doesn't even matter (the laser pointer, gravity gun, and others use default models) And for a first add on it seems pretty good. People say it's useless. Heres the use: To shoot stuff, that's the only use for any gun in the game. Before you flame I'd like to see you show off something you made better and rather than being a jerk about it, give constructive criticism.