Author Topic: I have a problem.  (Read 1488 times)

Wait
If your ex broke up with you, ditch the bitch
God, you're stupid

Thanks to sir dooble, She is your EX therefore you are single. So dateyour friend because after all your EX isn't dating you anymore.

It's a 40 year old dude in San Francisco.

I'm 15.

I dont want to go out with another girl. I love both girls. I've known both for a few months. .

I rather go out with both since I can't make a choice.

Have you ever even met these girls face to face?

I'm 15.

I dont want to go out with another girl. I love both girls. I've known both for a few months. .

I rather go out with both since I can't make a choice.
Oh wow. You hardly even know these two girls. You've known them for a couple of months, one has broken your heart and you want to go out with both of them.
Yet, you don't want to go out with the other girl, but you do. And you've broken up with your ex, but you both want to be with each other?

Sounds like you and your ex are both dumb-founded kids who aren't even mature enough to even try and replicate a stable relationship.
Not to mention, you don't seem to be able to try and keep it in your pants and want everyone but not everyone.

Calm down and live your life normally. It's not like it's life or death. You've gotten in over your head on trivial things.

I suggest you wait until you're an adult before you deal with matters of the heart.
Today's generation is far too immature to handle love.

I agree, even though I'm pretty young. I feel that I neither I nor most other people in my age group could  hold a serious romantic relationship.

Edited for comprehension.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 05:30:05 PM by Captain Crazy »

I've learnt to know the friend alot in the few months; I've learnt to know the EX in the few months. Both of them care about me. I dont know what to do about loving only one of them, which is far more than care somewhat.

You're a huge dumbstuff
You want to date somebody who broke your heart?
You dont deserve love in it's smallest. You're just that immature and stupid

You're a pretty smart person.
You want to date somebody who broke your heart?
You infact do deserve love in its smallest, You're actually trying to be mature about this and get a way to solve these two problems.

Why are you consulting us for these matters.

Ask some people who know your two loves instead of total strangers on a building game.

Newsflash: she smashed your heart for a reason. Get over it, pusillanimous individual. I'm glad this stuff is behind me.

Newsflash: she smashed your heart for a reason. Get over it, pusillanimous individual. I'm glad this stuff is behind me.
I liked the part where you called him a pusillanimous individual.

Fjeld, I still love both of them. I might be jaded, but I closely love both.
"You never stop loving someone..."
"You just learn to live without them."
Forgot where I got this from.