Author Topic: Tenda- "you been smellin crack"  (Read 2319 times)

Ah, I love the smell of a drama topic in the morning, don't you?

Anyway, I go on Disconnected's server to monitor the server for a bit. There are a couple of newbies there, and I tell them to put their stuff on a baseplate and other basic rules. We're messing around for a while, and then this guy called Tenda joins.

I had made a bot of myself, which- when clicked, would play the "talk" animation and say "Don't talk to me, mortal fool."
This was a running joke in Disconnected's server.

Now comes one of my pet peeves. He begins clicking on it over and over and over, for at least a minute. I tell him to stop twice.
He says "Why?" and I said
"Because it really annoys me. I hate how I spend time eventing something, and then everyone acts like they have ADD and must constantly click it, basically ruining the eventing."

This shut him up for a little. Then someone called "ZBlocksertar" starts making a big red baseplate and spawning gigantic vehicles on it.

I said "Stop" and deleted the two bricks. Then he started raging about how "HE'S ON A FREEBUILD, NO SA WILL STAND IN MY WAY, I BUILD WHAT I WANT, YOU NOOB"

I ban him for five minutes (the equivalent to a time-out for the little kid.)

Tenda now starts saying about how I'm a badmin, or that "You're not immortal, you're just smelling crack"
I let him go on for a little, and then ban him for ten minutes. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of that part, but it's not that important.

I get an IRC from him about two minutes later. A picture's worth a thousand words, and I've pretty much used up my word quota. So here.

Discuss.

You shouldn't smell crack.

It smells bad. :c

Otherwise, this isn't really that drama-worthy. Just a simple routine thing that could be solved in a matter of minutes. But then, much in drama is just that. :I

Lol.

Someone has anger management issues!

Otherwise, this isn't really that drama-worthy. Just a simple routine thing that could be solved in a matter of minutes. But then, much in drama is just that. :I
Well, he's an alt of someone, he apparently thinks he can find me via my ID and "beat the stuff out of me," and he's a general idiot.

It's more worthy than others, let me but it this way.

How does clicking on something ruin the eventing?

Imagine you evented something that looked really cool and played an explosion sound. If someone spammed it enough, it would get really annoying having the explosion sound in your ear all the time.

But this did neither.
He's smelling crack, Ephialtes, of course he's going to hear explosions! It's one of the side effects, you know.

Because the bot gets glitched and is constantly bouncing around, and since it is looking at the nearest player it is forever whipping around.

Not to mention that Tenda's own screen would have pages full of bot speech.

He's smelling crack, Ephialtes, of course he's going to hear explosions! It's one of the side effects, you know.
wow i think this is the first ive seen magick not being nice

Ah, I love the smell of a drama topic in the morning, don't you?

smells like crack

..seriously nobody made this joke yet?

hold the phone, why does this guy say "I have your IP since you banned me, and I can easily go in your house to beat the stuff out of you."

I think he's been smellin crack

I believe decoding IP Adresses wont give you the exact location of the user. Good luck finding.