Author Topic: Lucky pawnshop find.  (Read 2880 times)

So I went to a pawn shop today and looked around. They had a ton of old games and stuff. Anyway I ended up buying halo 2 since it was only $5. As I checked out, the guy made sure the disc was in there, there was TWO yes TWO halo 2 discs in there. So anyway the guy gave it to me anyway since I was checking out. I haven't tried the game yet though so i'm not sure if they work.

Discuss pawn shops.

So I went to a pawn shop today and looked around. They had a ton of old games and stuff. Anyway I ended up buying halo 2 since it was only $5. As I checked out, the guy made sure the disc was in there, there was TWO yes TWO halo 2 discs in there. So anyway the guy gave it to me anyway since I was checking out. I haven't tried the game yet though so i'm not sure if they work.

Discuss pawn shops.
two copies

wow

why the forget would you need or want two copies

Send a disk to me

Unless it's for Xbox.

I heard Halo 2 was a stuffty game... but then again, the guy who told me that doesn't like anything that isn't on the DS...

Halo 2 is not as fun as it was

I'll give you like 50 bucks for it.

Well holy stuff I was browsing /b/ and I saw a comic about pawnshops, it went like this:

"I found this chest of gold doblooms, I'm looking to get 30000 for it"
"I'll give you 30"
"Okay..."

'Okay' was in red, and it had a sadface. Like rage comics, only replaced with the sadface. Can anybody give me the name of these? :(

Well holy stuff I was browsing /b/ and I saw a comic about pawnshops, it went like this:

"I found this chest of gold doblooms, I'm looking to get 30000 for it"
"I'll give you 30"
"Okay..."

'Okay' was in red, and it had a sadface. Like rage comics, only replaced with the sadface. Can anybody give me the name of these? :(
Rage face.

I would think Sad face
Or maybe it was just a joke, and there is no more.

You need 2000 disks for the Xbox

to play one game

I would think Sad face
Or maybe it was just a joke, and there is no more.

No there was a whole thread on it, filled with them. They were quite funny.

ha ha cigarette

:(

it's not everyday, it's like, every few days I get bored :(