Author Topic: General [ID Stealer]  (Read 6761 times)

Guys my ID is 23853486436. Am I in the "My ID has been stolen!" group yet.

Yup, its official, i just said forget you and gave him the god damn account, i didnt wanna screw with him anymore.
If you read the topic at all, you would've realized he wasn't asking for your account.

Dead men tell no tales >:O

GENERALD IS GHOST
also general posted and made me lol
first name ever
"lovey ass research"

GENERALD IS GHOST
You are making no sense and there isn't any proof to support your opinion.

first name ever
"lovey ass research"
I was stating that my in-game name is General. It might not be original, but the name currently belongs to me.

I'm sorry, but your intelligence failed you in your post, try again next time and you might get it right.

Iban is a scripter.

Chances are he used a script to make a bot join the server with your name and then made it talk.
Aint there a consolecommand to take control of a player object , and a Talkas console command?

Lock this stuffty topic now.

GENERALD IS GHOST
first name ever
"lovey  @#!*%  research"

Noob.

Noob.
Yeah and i think you shouldve actually helped him fight for justice

Hello, today i have to tell you about an idiot that asked me for my ID, i of course said no, and he kept on begging me for it, so look out for this General guy. he is not the one to trust.

Same general guy who made the Swimming Pool  RTB map?

oh and yeah he asked for my key AND id too and he spammed me with the requests for me to tell him and i just banned him and reported him to Badspot.

No, because I created that map and I did not ask anyone for their key...

Noedit: What's his ID?

oh and yeah he asked for my key AND id too and he spammed me with the requests for me to tell him and i just banned him and reported him to Badspot.

But he does always like to bother me in my server and it seems he "hacked super admin" and can delete anything i build and i do have ALL trust levels on to full.

He can admin warp too which is creepy and change timescale and still his name in the player list doesnt have  an S in the admin "collum"

So i cant ban him,Cant De-Admin him,whats left is just shut my poor server down.

watch out for this guy

Ps:sorry for quad post the modify button is not visible

Noedit: What's his ID?

His id was  BLANK when i checked it in the admin menu

his id said BLANK

how strange.

Ps:general who made swimming map i think someone stole your name somehow

His id was  BLANK when i checked it in the admin menu

his id said BLANK

how strange.

Ps:general who made swimming map i think someone stole your name somehow
Was this on the IRC?