Daryl
Miles’ Cubs
King
Pete
Spirit Dragon
Great Kitsune
Daisy
Rufus
I hate all of them forget the internet and everyone on it.

Author Topic: Fav Housepets Character?  (Read 72420 times)

I hope all the gentlemen aren't smoking 20 cigars... ;-;

ladies and gentlmen we give you pew446 vs skelolego229(/skyvarCIA)
stand back becuase the fur is gonna fly

right off of the dismembered corpse of pew446
Go away and stop pretending you aren't flamboyant

And when you're done, we'll send Mauler Squads Alpha and Charlie to send the fur flying off you while you scream in agony.

go play with your yoshi love dolls like a good boy, this is an adult conversation

go play with your yoshi love dolls like a good boy, this is an adult conversation

adult conversation

Ahaha-

And when you're done, we'll send Mauler Squads Alpha and Charlie to send the fur flying off you while you scream in agony.
but i wanted to die by being shreded by several APC chainguns in a crazy firefight

Way to be a hypocrite and shove the thread back into hate mode.

Do you just enjoy being a total handicapped friend or are you always this big of a bitch about losing?

Like really I've never seen someone get so upset over being beat in a normal internet argument that they have to go on a tantrum like a small child.

Grow up.

Hey isn't skelolego the one who pretended he had a wife?

Hey isn't skelolego the one who pretended he had a wife?

Different handicap

EDIT: Something tells me he's got a drama coming his way

Way to be a hypocrite and shove the thread back into hate mode.

Do you just enjoy being a total handicapped friend or are you always this big of a bitch about losing?

Like really I've never seen someone get so upset over being beat in a normal internet argument that they have to go on a tantrum like a small child.

Grow up.
tantrum?
what tantrum?
you need to get over yourself
just leave the thread becuase your the one who kept on provoking everyone one the defending side
if you cant get over that furries are a permanent part of this world then you need to traverse to the nearest projectile weapon and proceed to fire while aimed at your skull

tantrum?
what tantrum?
just leave the thread becuase your the one who kept on provoking everyone one the defending side
if you cant get over that furries are a permanent part of this world then you need to traverse to the nearest projectile weapon and proceed to fire while aimed at your skull
No

Different handicap

Yeah I wasn't quite sure. Who was that anyways?

EDIT: Something tells me he's got a drama coming his way

Me? Probably.

If you can't get over that people will not always agree with your special interestes, you need to go away.

tantrum?
what tantrum?
If anyone's provoking arguments, it's you. Plus, furries aren't permanent. They eventually either face reality or get into some other creepy special interest. Or just keep it to themselves for forgets sake.

If you can't get over that people will not always agree with your special interestes, you need to go away.