Daryl
Miles’ Cubs
King
Pete
Spirit Dragon
Great Kitsune
Daisy
Rufus
I hate all of them forget the internet and everyone on it.

Author Topic: Fav Housepets Character?  (Read 71557 times)

Unlike some of us, you don't know my special interestes and it'll stay that way unless someone actually cares enough to ask.

I feel bad for you people. Really I do.

:C

Unlike some of us, you don't know my special interestes and it'll stay that way unless someone actually cares enough to ask.
This is the right thing to do.

If someone shows me a quote where they try to make you a furry I will completely understand the hate.

They never once tried to make you a furry...or black...or woman...
you haven't been on these forums long enough to witness it.

you all need to shut-up,sit down, and get over yourselves

just douse this inferno here and get over it
the reason we cant go a month without a topic like this is becuase you cant get it through your goddamn heads that this isint some lala land where everyone is so similar its like the population of china

The furries did start it though like I said making a topic about a comic they KNOW more than half the population hates, was just asking for it.

If someone shows me a quote where they try to make you a furry I will completely understand the hate.
Just prove it. Don't really feel like arguing with everyone.

Let me find that image about a furry dad (who, believe it or not, didn't forget an animal) trying to homeschool his kid about furries.

I have somewhat normal special interestes: Red Haired women in Medieval styled clothing. Or does this make me weird?

Let me find that image about a furry dad (who, believe it or not, didn't forget an animal) trying to homeschool his kid about furries.
Meant nightfox or other furries on the forum.

the reason we cant go a month without a topic like this is becuase you cant get it through your goddamn heads that this isint some lala land where everyone is so similar its like the population of china

uhhhhh how should I put this? you need to shut the forget up. This is babbling nonsense. It only insults, not even trying to make a logical arguement

Meant nightfox or other furries on the forum.
Does it really matter who it is? :|

Pro-loving-tip: We never had these threads over a month because we had no stupid ass furry fandom infestation in the forums.

Furries are like living parasites that just start yiffing and making places look unattractive due to their general nature. So to any other person who knows what furries are that visits the forums, they go "Oh God, furries, better leave now!"

P.S. You all seemed to expand your heads and totally ignore my posts because like the rest of the furry population, are illiterate stuffs that need to be almost dictated on an argument.

"wahh wahh you guys are trawles you guys call us furcigarettes :'("

Build a bridge and get over it you handicaps. We've made a number of arguments against furries and yet you all seem to pull the "discrimination" and "trolling" cards out your ass like the friends you are.

We can't go a month without a topic like this because furries are loving friends that can't keep thier forgeted up special interestes to themself