Poll

Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?

Yes!
No!
Never got high before.
Don't care.

Author Topic: If you could make something legal/illegal...  (Read 24275 times)

saying something is "The stuff" illegal

Furries illegal, all forms of drugs illegal other than obvious medicine (cough syrup, aspirin stuff like that) and illegal for stores to sell anything but metal/punk/rock music

Wow your really stuck on that kind of music, are you in like 3rd grade?

Punk loving sucks, its all about friends whining "I don't like my parents, nobody gets ME, IM A friend"

Unless its the very few that actually sound good.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:05:53 PM by Exo Pheratype »

Believing in religion keeps most society from worshiping mortals such as emperors, king, and presidents.
Religion helps keep our society in order. Unless it's a bad religion like radical muslicadaimonkeygodstuffnosho weranarchyterrorigionity, or furism.
That's the dumbest stuff I've heard all day. I think I got dumber from reading that.
1. No it doesn't and you're loving stupid if you believe that.
2. No it doesn't and you're loving stupid if you believe that too.
3. God you're stupid.
Abortion legal, texting/cell phone use while driving illegal.
Texting while driving is already illegal.

That's the dumbest stuff I've heard all day. I think I got dumber from reading that.
1. No it doesn't and you're loving stupid if you believe that.
2. No it doesn't and you're loving stupid if you believe that too.
3. God you're stupid.
You sir, are very misinformed.
saying something is "The stuff" illegal
This is the crap.

Too bad you are already dead because our posts about you being illegal already were said. Therefore, your opinion doesn't matter.
ow your post has killed me over the internet
I can see a light
no wait, thats a lamp in my room

The Deep South illegal

:cookieMonster:

What you say boy? *pumps shotgun* now I live in Louisiana and if I ever see you down here......

Believing in religion keeps most society from worshiping mortals such as emperors, king, and presidents.
Religion helps keep our society in order.
I'd rather worship someone I know exists. Also someone has apparently never heard of four little things called the Crusades.

Id teach love drugs and violence in the kindergartens and blame the parents and teachers.

+10 awesome points if someone gets the reference

I'd rather worship someone I know exists. Also someone has apparently never heard of four little things called the Crusades.
Those were back a long frieking time ago.
Stop being a jackass, like slavery, that stuff is really freiking old.

Id teach love drugs and violence in the kindergartens and blame the parents and teachers.

+10 awesome points if someone gets the reference

No derail pl0x.
As long as goobler is around to spout his uneducated nonsense there will be conflict.

Murder with good cause legal.
This is not my opinion, but it already is. War is legal.