Author Topic: How would you guys react if i said i killed A.R.C  (Read 3958 times)

Do you have anything against him or are you just jealous?

just mad cuz im stylin on him

Wat title says.
GTFO THE FORUMS AND DIE MEGIA! Your making a complete dumbass of yourself...go get a life and/or girlfriend or pop a handful those pills that your mom takes for her depression.Leave ARC aloneJust leave or we will be forced to send you GTFO pms.Good Day >:(

GTFO THE FORUMS AND DIE MEGIA! Your making a complete dumbass of yourself...go get a life and/or girlfriend or pop a handful those pills that your mom takes for her depression.Leave ARC aloneJust leave or we will be forced to send you GTFO pms.Good Day >:(
hey shadowfriend

shut up

what

Go kill yourself.

hey shadowfriend

shut up
That was my reaction to him saying he killed arc...

That was my reaction to him saying he killed arc...
Chill out bro, it's not like I take offense to the OP.

im going to the time when arc was inside his mother. so i can kill before before he kicks me with his baby feet.

im going to the time when arc was inside his mother. so i can kill before before he kicks me with his baby feet.
kill what

You are so dumb, so dumb, so dumb.

not to mention it costs $400,000 to fire the gun for 12 seconds.
Tell that to CJ.

Since when can you time travel?