Author Topic: Non-interesting stories you have from life.  (Read 2750 times)

* pecon7 has always had a life that was either extremely boring, or extremely fun; but mostly boring.
Never had 50% so no story.

I fell off the monkey bars and my balls directly landed on a handrail on one of them turning wheels that the some ABSOLUTE GENIOUS in the schoolboard decided to place under the monkeybars

IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

I used my balls to deflect a 25 mph floor hockey ball.

;_;

I did a kickass power slide on my bike today.

My buddy Keith tried camping out on top of a building once. He was shooting crows, but the police were too busy tear gassin' him to ask what he was doin' up there. He screamed for an entire year every single time he opened his eyes! Oh man! At first it was funny, then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh man!

I ever tell you about the time me and Keith made a homemade bumper car ride with ridin' mowers in his backyard? Mower blade wounds over 90% of his body. I didn't run him over either, he somehow managed to fall under his own.

I ever tell you about the time Keith and I made fireworks? Now, I didn't know stuff about chemistry, but Keith figured "Gasoline burns, doesn't it?" Heh, third degree burns on ninety-five percent of his body. Man, people in the next city over were calling to complain about the smell of burning skin

Ellis shut up  :cookieMonster:

when i was 7 (i'm 11 now) i had a bad cramp in my leg and thought it would go away but the next day i had eye pain, arm pain couldn't walk, and i went to a docter and they said i had rheumatiod arthritis and they said when i was 10 it would go away.. but did it? HELL NO! i still have it :\ and rheumatiod is worse then normal arthritis, it affects my liver, eyes etc. i take x rays go to like 8 docters and have a wrist i can't move! i'm going kill myself, yes >:3 and thats a story that will make you sleep
-- The boring person

guise i hav canser.
the point is to post boring storys and i thought my story was boring, i wasn't trying to plea for sympathy. sorry that you have cancer

the point is to post boring storys and i thought my story was boring, i wasn't trying to plea for sympathy. sorry that you have cancer

I don't. And your story wasn't boring, it was sad :'|

I don't. And your story wasn't boring, it was sad :'|
Oh, i didn't know it was sad, my brother said it was boring, but then again... my brother is a back door.

I used my balls to deflect a 25 mph floor hockey ball.

;_;

ouch, did you lose them? lol jk i think you did